Five Random Facts About Christmas Gift Giving
For years I've felt that most of us have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. I love how Bronner's in Frankenmuth boasts that it's a CHRISTmas wonderland, not a holiday hangout! There are about 800 surveys out there involving Christmas shopping, and we've come up with five things that keep coming up.
1) The average person will buy gifts for eight people.
2) The hardest person to shop for is that person who has everything (especially if it's your husband or wife).
3) The second-hardest person to shop for is someone you've just started dating. They're not quite your boyfriend or girlfriend yet, but you've been dating long enough that you need to figure out what to buy them.
4) People say they're more likely to receive a horrible gift for Christmas than for Valentine's Day or their anniversary.
5) Only 3% of women think their husband or boyfriend would do a better job picking out Christmas presents they like than they would do themselves.