Fire Destroys Burton Business [VIDEO]
A Burton dry cleaning business was destroyed by fire over the weekend, affecting customers who brought clothes there to be cleaned.
Sunday morning just before 1am fire was spotted at Mr. Klean Laundromat on Bristol Road in Burton. Firefighters from multiple cities were called to the scene on Bristol Rd near South Grand Traverse Street to get the fire under control. A manager at Mr. Klean says she is most worried about her coworkers who are now out of a job, and the customers that had brought clothing to Mr. Klean. There were a least a couple hundred items of clothing inside when the fire started.