2nd Annual Race for the Dream 5K Fun Run/Walk in Davison
- Jack N. Abernathy Park
- 402 S. Dayton St, Davison, MI 48423 United States
Join AJ from Pat & AJ in the Morning for a fun 5K run/walk to raise money for Ireland's Dream Cerebral Palsy Foundation.
Ireland's Dream is a non-profit for children with cerebral palsy. Our mission is to provide many different innovative and state of the art medical therapies for children with CP. All therapies will be available to all children, regardless of their ability to pay. We want all children to be able to have the therapy that they need to be the best that they can be!
We are excited to also be featuring The Cerebral Palsy Swagger! This short race is for our honored guests who are living with cerebral palsy and their caregiver. They are welcome to walk, run, scoot, ride...whatever they need to do to cross the finish line! The Cerebral Palsy Swagger is FREE! Please arrive early to register and sign a waiver. Line up for this event will be at 10:30 am.
We are going to have fun running or walking "through the dream".
Event details and schedule
- Registration starts at 9:30 am
- Line up starts at 10:45 am with all *Cerebral Palsy Swagger* participants lining up first.
- Children under 3 years of age are FREE!
- PLEASE wear your best (family friendly, of course!) *dreamland attire*!
- There will be awards for the competitive run: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places for three different age categories.
- There will also be an award for best PJ's!
- We will be directing parking that day, but please arrive early as we are trying to make it as smooth as possible
- The run will take you through beautiful Jack Abernathy Park and the adjoining areas