E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pants, Caught on Camera [VIDEO]
He was taken to the hospital and treated for second degree burns.
Josh Hamilton was at the checkout counter at a Shell gas station in Kentucky on Saturday, when battery for his e-cig exploded in the pocket of his pants. A gas station employee told WFIE that he thought he had a “bomb” in his pocket. He grabbed the fire extinguisher and ran outside to put the fire out.
And here, we thought that only hoverboards exploded into flames! Be careful, people!