A Fire Dancer Was Hired For A Childrens Show Care To Guess What Happened? [VIDEO]
I think the kids got a lot more than they expected at this birthday party. A holiday show in Russia took a bad turn Friday when a fire dancer accidentally lit her own face and hands on fire in front of onlookers.
Polina Druzhinina, 16, was spinning burning balls soaked in kerosene for a Children’s Day crowd. When she tried to blow out the flames at the end of her performance it all went wrong. She was hospitalized
Watch the video
Subscribe to Cars 108 on