5-Year-Old Boy Sickened After Halloween Candy Tested Positive for Meth [VIDEO]
A 5-year-old Ohio boy was rushed to the hospital Sunday after trick-or-treating and eating candy that is suspected of being tainted with methamphetamines.
Braylen Carwell began having some sort of seizure after eating Halloween candy. His mother, Julia Pence tells ABC-6 that they rushed the boy to the hospital where he tested positive for meth.
"The left side of his face was just droopy and then he fell and then he couldn’t move his left arm. And he didn’t know where he was, he didn’t know what he was doing."
Pence says she hopes this serves as a warning to thoroughly check out their kids' Halloween candy.
Braylen is expected to make a full recovery.